Meet the Team
We are entering a new phase in the life of Melton Baptist Church as we embark on a period of pastoral vacancy. This means that we are currently looking to appoint a new minister.
In the immediate future the Church is being collectively lead by the Ministry Team until a new lead minister is appointed. We continue to be a self governing, open fellowship with some oversight given by the East Midlands Baptist Association. Together we look forward to new opportunities in the Lord and very much invite you to pray with us as we journey together in God.
Chloe Bray is our Premises Officer and we are greatly blessed as she looks after our building and it's users ably assisted by husband Paul. Judy Beaumont is our building bookings coordinator.
Our Volunteer Leadership Team members are:
- John Sharpe - Community Chaplaincy
- Richard Nichols - Regional Representative
- Andy Smallridge - Worship & Administration
- Paul Appleby - Communications & Youth Contact
- Angi Thomas - Administration
- Sue Jenkins - Hospitality
- Chris Larson
- Alison Warner
Our Volunteer Operational Officers are:
- Andrew Astington - Treasurer
- Carolyn Appleby - Safeguarding Coordinator
- June Brown - Deputy Safeguarding Coordinator
- John Gray - Safeguarding Advocate
- Helen Culy - Safeguarding Advocate